Some of the best courses in the country belong to2-FORE!-1 and offer half-price green fees - so long as you've got a 2-FORE!-1 voucher.
Here's six more of the very best tracks in the biggest and best discounted green fee scheme in golf...
*Tenby, Mid-Wales - Quality links believed to be Wales’ oldest course boasting some of the quickest, truest greens around.
* PGA National, The Belfry, West Midlands - challenging Dave Thomas layout alongside the mighty Brabazon.
* East Course, Marriott Dalmahoy, Edinburgh - stunning James Braid layout and one of the longest inland courses in Scotland.
* Perranporth, Cornwall - another Braid gem, this time overlooking the clifftops and Atlantic at the other end of the UK!
* Crowborough Beacon, East Sussex - excellent, mature heathland nearly 800ft above sea level.
* Royal Ashown Forest (West Course), Sussex - the wonderful West course is over a cventury old and is a worthy neighbour of the magical Old Course.