Srixon introduce new Soft Feel and UltiSoft golf balls
Srixon have announced the launch of its latest iterations of its popular Soft Feel and UltiSoft golf ball, designed to help golfers who want to maximize their distance, control and feel.
Both the new Soft Feel and UltiSoft 2018 models feature advanced core technology, a soft, thin cover and an enhanced 338 Speed dimple pattern.
Srixon Soft Feel Golf Ball
Now in its 6th generation, Srixon engineered the latest iteration of the Soft Feel specifically for golfers wanting to maximise distance and control with exceptional feel. Featuring a soft cover, innovative core and upgraded dimple pattern, Srixon say their new Soft Feel golf ball delivers all-around performance from tee-to-green.
"The all-new Soft Feel was designed to help players maximise their distance off the tee, while providing even better feel and control," said Jeff Brunski, Vice President of Research and Development.
"The latest generation Soft Feel accomplishes this goal, offering a lower compression ball for incredible distance, but a softer cover to provide that greenside performance all players crave. The Soft Feel provides all-around performance at an incredible value which really separates this golf ball from the rest."
Srixon Soft Feel: The key technologies and features
• ENERGETIC GRADIENT GROWTH CORE. Soft Feel's core technology provides a high-launch, low spin trajectory off the tee for added distance with an ultra-soft feel.
• SOFT, THIN COVER. The softer, thinner cover promotes more greenside spin and a softer feel on all pitches, chips and putts.
• 338 SPEED DIMPLE PATTERN. The upgraded dimple pattern reduces drag and cuts through the wind for more accuracy and consistency on every shot.
• 3 COLOURS. Available in Soft White™, Tour Yellow™ as well as a Soft Feel Lady model in Soft White™ and Passion Pink™, the new Soft Feel officially launches in the UK & Ireland on the 1st August 2018.
• RRP: The new Srixon Soft Feel golf ball for men and women officially launches in the UK & Ireland on the 1st August 2018, with an SRP of £24 per dozen.
Srixon UltiSoft Golf Ball
Now in its second generation, the Srixon UltiSoft is a two-piece ball that features a soft, thinner cover, advanced core technology and enhanced dimple pattern. Even softer than the previous model, the new UltiSoft represents the ideal choice for golfers with mid to low swing speeds, seeking more feel around the greens, a higher launch and maximum distance off the tee.
Srixon UltiSoft: The key technologies and features
• ENERGETIC GRADIENT GROWTH CORE. Softer than before, the variable-compression Energetic Gradient Growth Core gives you a high-launch, low spin trajectory off the tee for added distance and an ultra-soft feel.
• SOFT, THIN COVER. The soft, thin cover gives you more control around the greens and a softer feel on all shots.
• 338 SPEED DIMPLE PATTERN. Get more distance off the tee with the new 338 Speed Dimple Pattern – created to cut through the wind for maximum distance and accuracy.
• ONE COLOUR. Available in Soft White™
• RRP: The new Srixon UltiSoft golf ball officially launches in the UK & Ireland on the 1st August 2018, with an SRP of £24 per dozen.