ECCO® Golf have unveiled their lightest ever leather golf shoe
ECCO GOLF have unveiled their latest design, the ECCO S-LITE, which is a one-of-a-kind hybrid shoe that is also the lighest leather golf shoe ever made by the company.
The new S-Lite shoe has lightweight ECCO rich two-tone Yak leather uppers lined with a soft textile which provides natural water repellent and breathable properties, as well as featuring the ground-breaking E-DTS™ LITE outsole that offers both grip and flexibility.
Using an innovative multi-injection production process, Ecco have designed a base that the brand say is 66% thinner than any other T.PU outsole that anything they have previously created.
The ECCO S-Lite golf shoe will have an RRP of £160 for men and £150 for women.
ECCO S-LITE Golf Shoes: Features
• Premium, durable ECCO YAK leather, made in the company's own tanneries
• An award-winning E-DTS™ LITE hybrid outsole design that adds more than 100 traction studs and 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all playing conditions
• FLUIDFORM™ Technology: A 'state change' process that uses specialised fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, while also creating an integral, flexible and durable bond, without the compromises common with stitched or glued assemblies
• Stylish diamond-shaped embossing on the upper increases wearing comfort with lightweight breathability, while a soft textile lining offers an extremely comfortable on-foot feel. Additional support is provided through a moulded leather heel counter and inside toe reinforcement to ensure stable footing throughout the swing.
• A P.U midsole with a P.U wing, wrapping the sides of the foot delivers stability on and off the course
• A premium soft leather foot bed that offers a soft feel and natural moisture management
• ECCO S-LITE is crafted at company-owned factories that utilise FLUIDFORM™ Technology to bond the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include flexibility, durability and a lightweight construction.