ECCO Golf's new Biom Cool Pro golf shoes combine two innovative technologies for enhanced performance
Danish golf footwear company ECCO GOLF have combined two highly innovative technologies to produce new levels of performance with the launch of ECCO BIOM® COOL PRO.
ECCO's latest offering is a waterproof performance hybrid golf shoe, made up of both the Biom and Gore-Tex Surround technology to facilitate 360° breathable comfort round after round.
The Biom Cool Pro is built from ECCO's Biom Natural Motion to provide an anatomical fit supporting the natural form of your foot, while also featuring a low-to-the-ground sole structure to improve ground responsiveness.
The outsole of the shoe is constructed using ECCO's pioneering TRI-FI-GRIP™ technology to ensure multi-purpose zonal performance through three segments; one for stability, another for durability and a third for rotational support. By using ultra-durable T.PU, ECCO say their new Biom Cool Pro shoes will withstands wear on and off the course, without affecting performance.
GORE-TEX® SURROUND®, a technology pioneered in partnership by ECCO and GORE-TEX, paired with ECCO GOLF’s refined T.PU EXHAUST GRID is built into the midsole to allows fresh air to directly access the sole of your foot while simultaneously allowing heat and moisture to escape. In addition, this combination provides 360° breathability and 100% waterproofing.
ECCO Biom Cool Pro: Key Features
• ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology is a ‘state change’ process that uses specialised fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, creating a flexible and durable bonding the upper to the outsole in a one-piece shoe that doesn't use glue or stitiching.
• A BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® last, based on scans of more than 1000 athletes’ feet, mirrors the contours of the human foot, enabling it to move more naturally, closer to the ground, and forms like a second-skin around the foot.
• An ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP™ outsole, which ensures multi-purpose zonal performance for excellent grip, stability, durability and flexibility, as well as an ultra-durable T.PU construction that minimises wear, on and off the course, without affecting performance
• The refined second-generation T.PU EXHAUST GRID, built into the midsole of the shoe with larger, angled openings, scoops air in and channels it directly to the sole of the foot while also allowing moisture and heat to escape, for ultimate breathability
• The upper of the shoe is manufactured using extra strong, durable and thin ECCO RICH TWO-TONE YAK leather from ECCO’s own tanneries that is perforated on the forefoot, with a natural touch, sporty surface that has equal amounts of matte and shine.
• GORE-TEX® SURROUND® offers 100% waterproof construction and 360° breathability, to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
• A double layer neoprene tongue cushions the foot, providing step-in comfort and ultimate ease when putting on or taking off the shoe. Fine-grain ECCO CALF CRUST leather adds a premium feel and reflective touches give the shoe a sporty and athletic look.