The latest issue of Britain’s best-selling golf magazine has hit the shelves, and there's plenty of reasons you should be buying it.
Here’s a preview to what is in this issue, which features our big equipment test and a brand new columnist...
1. TOP GEAR: Our test verdict on the 110 best clubs of 2017. We rate 20 new drives, 20 fairways & hybrids, 30 sets of irons, 10 wedges and 30 putters.
TG Editor Chris Jones calls it 'The only gear guide you'll need". Don't spend a penny on new equipment until you've digested our massive club test.
2. NEW COLUMNIST: Sky Sports Golf Presenter and former European Tour winner Nick Dougherty has joined Today's Golfer as our newist columnist. In his first piece, he gives a brutally honest insight in to why he gave up the game.
"Every time I thought I'd hit rock bottom, the ground would fall out from beneath my feet"
3. TIGER WOODS EXCLUSIVE: We publish an exclusive extract from Tiger Woods' new book 'Unprecedented: The Masters and Me', where he talks Augusta, modern technology and swing changes.
"There's one shot in golf that will never be hit again because the equipment won't allow it. That's Jack's 1-iron at the 1967 US Open"
4. TOMMY FLEETWOOD INTERVIEW: Abu Dhabi Champion Tommy Fleetwood on losing - and then finding - his game.
5. STAY & PLAY SUPPLEMENT: In this month's issue there's a special supplement produced by our Travel Editor Kevin Brown, which provides you with the ultimate guide to 101 of the best stay and play venues in the UK. Covering everything from luxury high end course and hotels like Gleangles to more budget friendly locations, there's a venue for every type of break you could want to plan.
6. DENIS PUGH'S LAST COLUMN: In his last colum for TG, Denis Pugh answers the questions you asked.
7. GOLF SIXES: Everything you need to know about the revolutionary European Tour event, happening at the start of May.
8. KINGS OF ENGLAND: The 300 best courses in England, selected by YOUR county champion.
9. RULES OF GOLF: Your indepth guide to the biggest rules of golf review since 1984.
10. ANDREW COTTER COLUMN: In this month's issue TG Columnist Andrew Cotter assess whether Dustin Johnson can fill the gap left in golf by Tiger Woods?
BUY THIS ISSUE HERE:
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LATEST SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS HERE https://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/todays-golfer-magazine