That's why we've pulled together this month's Summer Scoring Special; it's packing with great advice from our Top 50 team of teachers to help you get down in two.
Here's our guide to why you should buy the newest edition of Today's Golfer
For our latest Subscription offers, click here
1. Our huge Open Supplement: It features local lad Tommy Fleetwood's exclusive guide to Birkdale, the essential shots from Birkdale's Pro and an exclusive chat with 2008 Open Champion Padraig Harrington, as he tries to recreate his famous 5-wood to 17.
2. Get Down In Two: It covers pitching, chipping, bunkers and putting - all the elements that will help you get down in two far more regularly.
3. Rory McIlroy's short game secrets: He works pretty hard on all aspects of his game, but now we've spoken to Rory's coach all about how he hones his short-game.
4. Confessions of a Handicap Bandit: We've all met that guy who plays off 21 who shoots 47 points on the golf day, but we actually investigated one guy who has made a career of it. So then we put it to England Golf and asked them - what is being done to stop bandits?
5. Big Interview with Patrick Reed: He's bold, brash and loved silencing his critics by beating Rory McIlroy in one of the Ryder Cup's greatest-ever clashes, and now we've spoken to him about the confidence he has in his own game.
6. Grand Days Out: If you're looking for great places to play, look no further. We've put together a list of our top 50 multi-course UK venues for big days out.
7. The greatest shots I've ever seen: Need we say any more? From both players and pundits, we discussed the best shots they have ever seen. Hint: a lot of them are shots from either Tiger or Mickelson.
8. The best ball inside 125 yards: To help you get down in two, could it be as simple as changing your golf ball? We got three of the World's best ball experts to help us discuss which golf ball performs best from this distance.
9. My Life in Golf, Andy Garcia: The Hollywood superstar talks everything golf, including when he won the Pro Am at Pebble Beach with Paul Stankowski.
10. The test: Are you sacrificing spin? We investigate whether you are sacrificing spin with your wedges by using an old wedge rather than a new one.