Win the special-edition TaylorMade golf bag their tour staff will be using in this week's US PGA Championship at Kiawah Island.
Today's Golfer's 2021 Major coverage is brought to you in association with TaylorMade.
It's the bag defending champion Collin Morikawa, favourite Rory McIlroy, World No.1 Dustin Johnson, Ryder Cup star Tommy Fleetwood and PGA Tour winner Matthew Wolff will be using as they bid for Major glory in the 2021 PGA Championship around Kiawah Island's Ocean Course. While we can't get you a spot in the field for the year's second Major, we have teamed up with TaylorMade to give you the chance to get your hands on one of the specially-designed tour staff bags.
The blue colour and wavey texture are inspired by the venue, which sits adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean in Kiawah Island, South Carolina.
RELATED: 2012's 'Pointless' US PGA runner-up
Golden accents are a nod to the region’s famed Carolina Gold BBQ. An outline of the state rest on the upper part of the bag and is segmented by regional BBQ influences. The bag itself depicts sea oats on the ball pouch, which is a native plant visible throughout the course.
A pineapple Metal T logo on the valuables pouch signifies hospitality and state’s long history with the tropical fruit. Two raindrops on the upper pocket honour the course’s late architects, Pete and Alice Dye.
As this historic championship returns to the Carolinas, we are reminded that it is unique for many reasons. Firstly, it gives everyday club pros the chance to test their game against the world’s best players.
These club pros are often golf’s unsung heroes, giving lessons, checking players in for tee times and doing all the little things to help golfers find more joy in the game. In honour of those men and women, the 2021 TaylorMade Pro Championship Staff Bag features a bold “Team TaylorMade” logo on the bag strap. It’s a reminder that club pros and tour pros alike are valuable members of our Team.
RELATED: The key holes at Kiawah Island
Terms and Conditions for TaylorMade special-edition US PGA tour bag prize draw
- The prize draw opens on 21st May and closes at 11:59pm on the 1st June 2021
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- There is 1 prize to be won, which is the special-edition TaylorMade golf bag which their tour staff will be using in this week's US PGA Championship at Kiawah Island.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries after the closing date and notified by email and has 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
- This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter for free visit https://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/news-and-events/majors/us-pga-championship/win-a-taylormade-tour-bag
- Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html