What we say
Designed by Robert Trent Jones Snr. Holiday golf at its exquisite best, with a demanding course combined with stunning views of the Mediterranean. The vivid greenery alongside white bunkers and blue sky assaults the senses, but beware of the Mistral wind - it can ruin good scorecards.
This sparkling Sardinian star was created by Robert Trent Jones in the early 1970s and within a few years of opening staged the Italian Open (1978). It’s widely considered one of Europe’s most strikingly dramatic courses – the views from the clubhouse over the gulf of Pevero and the bay of Cala di Volpe are unforgettable.
Situated a mile from the Tyrrhenian Sea, Pevero Golf Club offers an 18 hole course surrounded by dense woodland. The course features fairways lined with mature trees, numerous bunkers, and several lakes, ensuring a challenging game for golfers of any ability.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address , ,
- Tel 0039 789 958000
- Website www.golfclubpevero.it
|Green Fees||From £57|
|Course Length||6,717 yards (6,142 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap