What we say
Opened in 1987, this Pepe Gancedo design has hosted a series of tour pro events including the Tenerife Open on four occasions. The 27 holes are most striking for their black-sand bunkers, which frame this superior target golf challenge on Tenerife's south coast. The venue has also been the setting for two long drive world record attempts, with Karl Woodward cracking the ball a mighty 408 yards.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Urb. Golf del Sur, 38639 San Miguel de Abona, Tenerife, ,
- Tel -
- Website www.golfdelsur.net
|Course Length||5,886 yards (5,382 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Good condition with nice greens...
First couple of greens were a bit bumpy but then the remainder were excellent. Seemed funny playing out of 'black' bunkers!