What we say
With it only being a touch over 6,300 yards off of the 'Tiger Tees', you can probably guess that Pavenham Park is more of a tricky and fiddly course, rather than a long slog.
The unique USPGA-style greens add to the difficulty, with speed and contours normally associated with courses the other side of 'the pond'.
For a course that only opened in 1994, it has matured very quickly and the trees and bushes provide yet more obstacles around this challenging course.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address High Street, Pavenham, BEDFORD
- Tel 01234 822202
- Website www.pavenhampark.com/
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £30. Sat-Sun: £50 before 12pm, or £35 after 12pm.|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
I played this course today and it was excellent. The welcome from all the staff was warm and friendly the course well presented and the bar and catering good value. The only slight negative was couple of routes from green to next tee were not clear but new signs that are going up should address this. A course we will play again.
Play here regularly testing parkland course well presented all year round, suitable for all handicaps. First nine greens fast and difficult during the summer months. Signature hole 6th par 3 ( Watery Grave ) says it all.