What we say
Why not book a tee time on line?
Stilton Oaks Golf Course is a small but challenging golf course that's in good condition all year round. It's benefited from upgrades and renovations which have helped get the fairways and greens in tip-top condition.
Players need to take advantage of the first nine as the second nine plays longer and can prove very difficult.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address 34 High Street, Stilton, PETERBOROUGH
- Tel 01733 245233
- Website -
|Green Fees||£15 constant rate|
|Course Length||5,303 yards (4,849 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Fair course for beginners. Found the fairways ropey and the bunkers poor. Tees and greens fair. Maybe it will be better later in the Summer, in fairness it was pretty wet when we played but could do with better drainage.
I was pleasantly surprised by this course. It was £15 for 18 holes at a weekend. The first nine are very standard, but the long roungh meant that my partner and I (both relatively inexperienced and poor!) lost lots of balls! The back nine, however, run up and then down a hill which give amazing views of the surrounding area (which is as flat as it comes!). I throughly enjoy this round (despite the abysmal score!) and will definately go again.