What we say
Millers Barn is the perfect between a challenging and enjoyable round.
With over 7,000 trees and water that comes into play on most of the 9 holes, keeping the ball down the middle is often beneficial.
However, the short length of the course coupled with bail-out areas on some of the holes make it slightly more forgiving and therefore enjoyable, especially for those new to the game.
For a relatively small fee, you get to play a decent 9-holer that is well looked after.
The Park started out as a golf range while the golf course was designed and constructed.
The course opened in the following year in September 1984 and is set in 55 acres of farm land, with lakes, trees and wild flower areas.
Bird boxes, bat boxes have been put in place to encourage wildlife.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Jaywick Lane, Jaywick, CLACTON-ON-SEA
- Tel 01255 424826
- Website www.millersbarngolf.co.uk/
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £10.95 (9 holes)/ £15.95. Sat-Sun: £12.95 (9 holes)/ £19.95 (18 holes)|
|Course Length||2,367 yards (2,164 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap