What we say
Bridlington Golf Club is sited on the A165 South of the town and has magnificent views of the bay.
It is an easy walking, 6638 yard course, with some of the finest greens in the area. The presentation of the course is excellent. With thousands of trees screening the fairways, six water features and many well-positioned bunkers, it offers a challenge to the discerning golfer.
The clubhouse offers the opportunity to relax after your game with all modern comforts. Enjoy a drink at the bar and sample excellent food while being looked after by our friendly staff.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Belvedere Road, , BRIDLINGTON
- Tel 01262 674721
- Website http://www.bridlingtongolfclub.co.uk/
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £25 (round) £32 (day) Sat-Sun: £32 (round) £40 (day)|
|Course Length||6,720 yards (6,145 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap