What we say
Created by Mungo Park, England’s oldest nine-hole links (1869) features eight par-4s of varying length and a single par-3. The magnificent 7th, played from a seriously elevated tee providing amazing coastal vistas, will blow you away.
Alnmouth Village is a nine-hole hidden gem spectacularly overlooking the North Sea. It also happens to be England’s oldest links nine holer.
Established in 1869, Alnmouth Village Golf Club, situated on the coast of Alnmouth, was originally the oldest 9 hole course in England. The course was extended to 18 holes for about 30 years, until 1936, when the course was returned to it's original layout of 9 holes, due to the development of a new golf course nearby. The course also has panoramic sea views over the north sea. The combination of naturally undulating land, generous amounts of strategically placed bunkers and the wind from the sea mean this course will challenge golfers of any ability.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address , ,
- Tel 01665 830370
- Website -
|Course Length||2,827 yards (2,585 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap