What we say
It's all change at Belford Golf Club which opened in 1993 as a 9 hole parkland course, but was renamed last year THE BELFORD.
THE BELFORD is overlooked by the magnificent 18th century Belford Hall and boasts panoramic views over the North Sea nature reserve of Lindisfarne & Holy Island.
Dozens of new trees have been added and 9 new tee boxes. Goflers wishing to play a full 18 holes will be able to play each hole from two different angles.
Although only a relatively young course, this parkland course has matured and is great fun to play, but be warned, it's no push over!
Before you challenge our course, why not warm up on our Floodlit Driving Range?
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address South Road, , BELFORD
- Tel 01668 213232
- Website www.thebelford.com
|Green Fees||Midweek £20 (round), Weekend £22 (round)|
|Course Length||6,225 yards (5,692 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap