What we say
The club house is situated on the A638 Bawtry Road Belle Vue opposite the Racecourse Grandstand.
The course is located in the heart of Doncaster's famous Racecourse, less than a mile from Doncaster town centre.
A superb parkland golf course, well drained and open all year around with no temporary greens. The course is more difficult than the yardage may suggest and is one of the best winter courses in Yorkshire.
Easy walking and suitable for golfers of all standards.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Bawtry Road, , DONCASTER
- Tel 01302 533778
- Website http://www.doncastertownmoorgolfclub.co.uk/
|Green Fees||With Member: Mon-Fri: £13 Sat-Sun: £13 Without Member: Mon-Fri: £20 Sat-Sun: £24|
|Course Length||6,158 yards (5,631 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap
This hidden gem of a course in the middle of Doncaster racecourse is a must to play if you are in the area. The club house is a bit dated but the course is a challenge and of great quality. The fairways are quite narrow and lush and the greens are of the finest. The course is a mixture of heathland and parkland so if you don't hit the fairways be ware.