What we say
A members club that warmly welcomes visitors which is reflected in the modest asking price to tee it up at this quality historic parkland layout jointly created by the legendary James Braid and Fred Hawtree.
Bognor Regis Golf Club was established in 1892 with two nine hole golf courses though it wasn't until 1922 the club settled at its present 18-hole golf course at Innerwyke, a peaceful and tranquil setting. James Braid planned the course and F. G. Hawtree constructed it.
The golf course is within easy reach of the sea and with views of the South Downs and presents a challenge for the best of golfers. The fairways are divided by a mix of hedges, trees and streamlets with the layout itself being flanked by the Aldingbourne Rife waterway.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Downview Road, Felpham, BOGNOR REGIS
- Tel 01243 821929
- Website www.bognorgolfclub.co.uk
|Course Length||6,238 yards (5,704 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap