What we say
Praa Sands Golf Club welcomes all visitors and non-members to this lovely seaside golf course overlooking Mounts Bay.
A nine-hole golf course privately owned by Kate and David Phillips. From every green on the golf course you can see the sea and it provides a deceptively challenging Par 62 for men, Par 64 for ladies. Open all year and no handicap certificate is required.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Praa Sands, , PENZANCE
- Tel -
- Website www.praasandsgolfclub.com
|Green Fees||All week: £12.50 (9 hole), £17.50 (18 hole)|
|Course Length||4,122 yards (3,769 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
This course is now run by a local mobile home park, the course is in average condition the holes are on top of each other and could be a problem if the course was busy. It is also very hilly but the challenge will improve you short game.