What we say
Forest Hills Golf Club sports panoramic views, excellent greens and challenging holes. We boast a parkland golf course with some of the best drainage of any golf course in the West of England and Wales.
With its excellent clubhouse facilities Forest Hills is an excellent golfing venue whether you are a visitor, society or member - everyone is most welcome.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Mile End Road, , COLEFORD
- Tel 01594 810620
- Website www.foresthillsgolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £20 (round). Sat-Sun: £25 (round)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Friendly staff, very well maintained course. Challenging enough for all handicaps. Can't wait to play there again. Only downside is the driving range is on the other side of a main road and its pound coins not tokens. Had to cross back over the rd to the pro shop for change.
If your looking for a nice day out, try this course not the longest but has some tight holes mixed with long and open. greens were in good order, lots of water in the shape of small ponds. My wife and I had a lovely day out and it didn't break the bank!!
Very good greens, good fairways, very good food after your game but drinks can be dear.