What we say
An 18-hole parkland golf course set against the backdrop of the picturesque Meon Valley.
Wickham Park is an attractive, par 69 parkland golf course, offering all year round play, suitable for beginners and experienced players alike.
Impressive practice facilities and function and conference opportunities make for the complete golfing experience.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Titchfield Lane, Wickham, FAREHAM
- Tel -
- Website www.crown-golf.co.uk/wickhampark/
|Green Fees||Mon-Thurs: £15 (round). Fri-Sun: £20 (round)|
|Course Length||5,868 yards (5,366 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Played yesterday, looks good as you drive in. Tee off times seem like a free for all, no real control. Tee areas are like concrete bare patches, and the greens look like there's been a party on them, the lumps, bumps and pitchmarks have there own shadows! You'd be better off putting on a rugby pitch! And that's no exaggeration! The layout is quite confusing for the first timer, not many signposts between holes, seems a bit of a mish-mash! Some nice holes, driveable par 4's, but looks seriously in neglect. I'd rather spend a little more and get quality!!
Nice, Flat, Parkland course, easy to play with not to much long rough. Good water features/hazards. Tees and greens well kept a joy to play...