What we say
Greenisland is a challenging 9-hole mature parkland golf course with a Par of 71. It is situated in Greenisland, under Knockagh monument, and offers panoramic views from Carrickfergus to Belfast and across Belfast Lough, with Scotland and the Mourne Mountains in evidence on clear days.
Trees, water, sand and slopes all play a part in making this Par 71 golf course a challenge for all levels.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address 156 Upper Road, , Carrickfergus
- Tel 028 9086 2236
- Website -
|Green Fees||£12 Mon-Fri, £16 Weekend|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Course was closed on the day we chose to play due to competitions. They don't accept 2-fore-1 vouchers either.