What we say
The Faughan Valley Golf Club is an 18 hole Par 69 golf course measuring 5722 yards built on the Banks of the picturesque River Faughan. This unique site affords the golfer a parkland golf course with year round playability.
The golf course is specifically designed to provide a rewarding challenge to all levels of golfer from the novice to the seasoned professional, indeed, regardless of your standard a warm welcome awaits you at Faughan Valley Golf Centre.
The golf course lies 3 km east of Londonderry just off the Limavady Road (A2) and visitors are welcome seven days a week.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address 8 Carmoney Road, , Londonderry
- Tel 028 7186 0707
- Website www.faughanvalleygolfclub.co.uk/
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap