What we say
Situated on the River Dee, Peterculter Golf Club offers some of Aberdeenshire's best views and uses the Scottish landscape to it's advantage.
The par-71 course with a yardage of 6,226 follows the slopes of the riverbank and players can enjoy the valleys as they make their way through the course. With the Grampian mountains as a backdrop this course has a lot to offer on views alone.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Oldtown, , PETERCULTER
- Tel 01224 734994
- Website www.petercultergolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Weekdays: £40 (round) £50 (day) Weekend: £50 (round) £60 (day)|
|Course Length||6,226 yards (5,693 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Greens are good and the fairways are hard to hit. Tough course and very enjoyable.
Good basic course.