What we say
Just south of Aberdeen, the Portlethen Golf Club is one of the more popular parkland golf courses in the area with several natural features that protect the course. The mature trees line the fairways placing an emphasis on accuracy on this course.
The natural burn comes into play on several holes, particularly the signature par-4 15th hole. Players must carry the burn with their second shot to the green or risk dropping shots.
As well as a large practice ground, there is also a driving range and short game area at the club.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Badentoy Road, Badentoy Industrial Estate, Portlethen, ABERDEEN
- Tel 01224 782575
- Website www.portlethengolfclub.com
|Green Fees||£40 (round), £50 (day)|
|Course Length||5,700 yards (5,212 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap