What we say
This heathland/parkland offering in the Grampians offers a good course for a day's golf. Kirriemuir Golf Club is set amongst avenues of wood, gorse and broom that surround the undulating fairways.
Good views are not in short supply here and the view from the 4th hole with Lochnagar in the disstance is particularly spectacular.
Located in the company of such historic courses such as St Andrews and Carnoustie, Kirriemuir offers enough to entice any golfer.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Golf Course House, Northmuir, KIRRIEMUIR
- Tel 01575 573317
- Website www.kirriemuirgolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £25 (round), £32 (day). Sat-Sun: £33 (round), £43.50 (day)|
|Course Length||5,518 yards (5,046 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap