What we say
This picturesque parkland has been around since 1892 and the first captain was a director of the company who make the cloth for Augusta's Green Jackets! It's been enhanced by three new holes, including a thrilling par-3 finale.
A small nine-hole course that has undergone several design changes over the years offers a fair and enjoyable test to golfers of all abilities.
The signature hole on the course is the short, par-4 seventh. At 334-yards the hole is driveable, it often catches out the more ambitious and sees their ball fall into the revine guarding the green. A driver or a fairway wood down the middle and a pitching wedge to the green is definitely the play but is easier said than done.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Whitaside, , LANGHOLM
- Tel 01387 381408
- Website www.langholmgolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Winter rates: £5 a day (usually £20)|
|Course Length||5,872 yards (5,369 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap