What we say
Very popular nine holer which opened in 1992 on converted farmland in the heart of Highland Perthshire by the banks of the Tay. It covers just over 6,000 yards but is no pushover – the par-5 4th is 560-yards and only one of the par 4s is under 400 yards. Known as Perthshire’s finest 9 hole course!
Mains of Taymouth Golf Course is set in magnificent highland Perthshire by the conservation village of Kenmore. The layout is mildly undulating, partially wooded with fine greens, well-groomed fairways and lovely surroundings.
The golf course, at 6052 yards, is a good and pleasurable test of golf with long challenging par 5s, interesting par 4s and tricky par 3s.
The Courtyard Bar & Restaurant is open daily and all year round offering breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner with a warm welcome & relaxing atmosphere. Golf concession’s for lunch available Monday – Friday.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Mains of Taymouth Country Estate & Golf Course, Kenmore, Near Aberfeldy, Perthshire
- Tel 01887 830226
- Website www.taymouth.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri £22 (18 holes); Sat-Sun £27.50 (18 holes)|
|Course Length||6,052 yards (5,534 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course has: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap