What we say
A tough course, even for very good players, and the finishing four holes are as demanding as they come. Watch out for the sheep though as they're allowed to graze on the course!
One of the best holes is the par 3 7th: its 220 yards from the back tips and usually plays into the wind.
Originally designed by Willie Fernie in 1905 with later modifications by Herbert Fowler and Willie Park - and most recently by Donald Steel - Southerndown Golf Club takes full advantage of its natural features. The golf course is situated on commonland and golfers share it with grazing sheep who manage to keep the rough down.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Ogmore-By-Sea, , BRIDGEND
- Tel -
- Website www.southerndowngolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £50 (round). Sat-Sun: £70 (round)|
|Course Length||6,081 yards (5,560 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap