What we say
The seaside town of Noordwijkse receives a regular intake of rain and high winds from the North Sea and the deep rough, large bunkers and hazards make this outstanding links course a challenging experience.
This heathland-links is partly laid out among dunes and partly between trees. The common theme is the sandy soil which makes it a delight to strike irons from at any time of the year. Formby-esque, hints of Ganton and with a dash of Nairn.
If you were looking to draw parallels with UK courses, then Formby might be the choice. Noordwijkse Golf Club is a genuine sandy-based links, but with a section on the front nine that moves into the trees. A regular home for the Dutch Open in the early 2000s.
Situated on the coast, with views over the North Sea, Noordwijkse Golf Club offers an 18 hole course. The club was established in 1914. Changes in elevation and strategically placed bunkers make this course a challenge for any level of golfer.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Randweg 25, PO BOX 70, , 2200 AB Noordwijk
- Tel +31 252 344488
- Website www.noordwijksegolfclub.nl
|Green Fees||€100-149 (£85-£129)|
|Course Length||6,908 yards (6,317 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course has: Driving Range
- Course has: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap