What we say
Powerscout Golf Club's West Course isn't only the best course on the estate, it's also one of the best parkland golf courses in Ireland.
Of Powerscourt Golf Club’s two courses, the West uses the greater elevation changes to create tumbling, darting holes and dramatic green sites.
RELATED: Druids Glen Golf Club review
This large estate – popular for many things besides golf – promises big trees and woods while still giving fairways lots of breathing room.
The greens are superb and are up there with the best when it comes to quality and shape and speed.
RELATED: The European Golf Club review
The Great Sugarloaf is ever present across the valley and you hit towards it – and Powerscourt House – on the closing stretch.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Powerscourt Estate, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow
- Tel +353 1 204 6033
- Website powerscourtgolfclub.com
|Course Length||6,352 yards (5,808 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap