What we say
Mahony's Point is a gentler affair than Killarney Golf Club's Killeen Course but features one of Ireland's best finishing holes and is well worth a play, either alongside the Killeen or on its own.
Mahony’s Point intertwines with the Killarney Golf Club’s more muscular Killeen Course and so shares the same terrain and the same stunning scenery.
This is a gentler, old-school affair, with more accessible fairways and greens, as well as a more relaxed pace.
RELATED: Tralee Golf Club review
The par-3 18th is one of Ireland’s great finishing holes, hitting over Lough Leane to a green cocooned by towering pines.
Tralee Golf Club review
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Mahonys Point, Lackabane, Killarney
- Tel +353 64 663 1034
- Website https://www.killarneygolfclub.ie/
|Course Length||6,700 yards (6,126 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap