What we say
Tullamore Golf Club is one of the few James Braid designed courses in Ireland, so it’s no surprise it’s among the best.
Tullamore Golf Club is a parkland for the ages and one of the few Irish courses to be designed by James Braid. Tullamore is ensconced in towering trees which influence your play on numerous tight doglegs.
RELATED: Killeen Castle Golf Club review
Your driving needs control. The greens are on the smallish side and are tricky to read so if you walk off here with your handicap intact you have done very well indeed… especially with a testing final three holes.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Brookfield, , Tullamore
- Tel +353 57 932 1439
- Website http://www.tullamoregolfclub.ie/
|Course Length||6,472 yards (5,918 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap