What we say
This is a clifftop course overlooking the Plymouth Sound which on a clear day offers simply stunning vistas.
With three short holes and one par 5, the card looks a touch repetitive but the par 4s do offer lots of variety, from the driveable 4th and 12th to the uphill and downhill doglegs at 11 and 13.
Staddon Heights is an 18-hole cliff top course with a Par of 70 and a yardage of 6226 yards. Situated on the outskirts of the historical naval city of Plymouth, the club has wonderful views along the Devon and Cornwall coastline, Plymouth Sound, the City of Plymouth and inland over the Dartmoor and Bodmin hills.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address 96 Staddon Lane, , PLYMOUTH
- Tel 01752 402475
- Website www.staddonheightsgolf.co.uk
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri: £28. Sat-Sun: £32|
|Course Length||6,028 yards (5,512 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap