What we say
Clandeboye's Dufferin Course is one of the best golf courses in Ireland.
Clandeboye Golf Club has two very different courses with the Dufferin the main event.
RELATED: Royal County Down Golf Club review
The heathland-like bumpy terrain has wonderful depth and vibrancy before it slips down into more classic parkland mode.
The variety is excellent and big trees threaten and cajole in equal measure as holes curve graciously between them.
RELATED: Ardglass Golf Club review
The par-4 4th is the best and hardest hole, curling left tightly through trees to a green surrounded by gorse and more trees.
- Costs -
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address 51 Tower Rd, Bangor, Newtownards
- Tel 028 9127 1767
- Website www.cgc-ni.com
|Course Length||6,550 yards (5,989 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap