What we say
Splendid par-70 course demanding clear thinking and precise clubbing, perched imposingly above the Solway coastline and offering spectacular views over the Irish Sea to the Isle of Man.
With views over the Irish Sea to the Isle of Man, Brighouse Bay Golf Club is a championship 18-hole course measuring 6636 yards from the back tees.
The natural terrain has four tees and is accesible to golfers of all ability and the course is challenging from all of them. With several holes bordering the sea, there is danger lurking everywhere.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Borgue, , KIRKCUDBRIGHT
- Tel 01557 870509
- Website www.brighousebay-golfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||£40 a day.|
|Course Length||6,750 yards (6,172 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
Some very narrow and unforgiving fairways; some wide open fairways; good greens, all set in the most delightful natural cliff top suroundings, with the best views I have ever played in (Especially #2 11 & 13 tees) Playable all year around, and Jim the Club Pro is most helpful and obliging There is a driving range (Ignore what it says above) and a practice green. There is also a bar and restaurant.