What we say
Cally Palace dates back to 1763 but the hotel parkland only opened in 1994. It weaves through mature timber and Cally Lake. The member-less course is exclusively for hotel guests - the 1st tee is just yards from the breakfast table.
Exclusive to hotel guests, this 18-hole parkland course is right on the doorstep of the hotel. A relatively modern course, it snakes around the grounds of the hotel with undulating fairways and burns waiting to catch wayward shots.
There are views of the Cardoness Castle and the Fleet estuary to enjoy as you go round.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Gatehouse Of Fleet, , CASTLE DOUGLAS
- Tel 01557 814341
- Website www.callypalace.co.uk
|Green Fees||Min 2 night stay (DB&B, unlimited golf) from £118pppn.|
|Course Length||6,062 yards (5,543 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap