What we say
While you're in the area playing Southerness make sure you call in here for some of the best-value golf in Britain. It's short and picturesque - but it can also bite if you start spraying it around. A tidy short game is needed to score well here.
Redesigned by Peter Allis, Colvend Golf Club is a testing 18-hole parkland course on the Solway Coast.
With views over the Solway Firth and the Cumbrian Fells, the course redeveloped the 12th hole and added a new 15th and 16th as part of it's centenary project in 2005.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Colvend, , DALBEATTIE
- Tel 01556 630398
- Website www.colvendgolfclub.co.uk
|Green Fees||£25 (round) £30 (day).|
|Course Length||5,036 yards (4,605 metres)|
- Course has: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course has: Pro Shop
- Course has: Restaurant
- Course has: Trolley Hire
- Course does not have: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap