What we say
Situated in the scenic countryside of Monmouthshire, Raglan Parc Golf Club offers an 18 hole parkland course, with panoramic views of surrounding rural areas as well as mature trees and lakes.
The course features tree-lined fairways and strategically-placed bunkers providing a challenge to beginners and seasoned golfers alike.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address Parc Lodge, Station Road, Raglan, USK
- Tel 01291 690077
- Website www.raglanparc.co.uk
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course has: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course does not have: Handicap
The layout of course is very good, as it is very flat it is easily walked. The club house is an old barn and a bit basic, the worst thing was the car park, rough stones over grass. We loved the course but our visit followed recent top dressing of greens so they were quite disappointing. Would recommend giving it a try but check on greens first. We are still planning a re-visit.