What we say...
This putter features a classic mallet design. The higher center of gravity, which encourages more consistent sweet spot contact, is achieved with the "scoop" on the bottom of the putter as well as by the deeper face. The putter head has CNC milled surfaces and is fully face balanced.
The head weighs approximately 465 grams, and there is a 250 gram weight in the grip end of the shaft that creates a balance point that is 75% higher up the shaft than a conventional putter. The overall weight is approximately 850 grams.
The custom shaft by True Temper has a satin finish, and the grip is a custom Winn Grip with a flat front and a pistol back.
The Heavy Putter E3-DF is available in standard lengths from 32-36" (right- handed only), and can be ordered as a custom putter in other lengths.
- 303 Stainless Steel with CNC milled surfaces
- Grooved face pattern
- Total Putter Weight = +/- 850 grams
- Head Weight = +/- 465 grams
- Weight Management System (weight in grip end of shaft) = 250 grams
- Stock lengths 32" – 36" (custom lengths available 30"-38")
- Dexterity: Right and left hand
- Lie Angle = 72°
- Loft = 3°
- Custom Winn Grip
- Custom True Temper steel satin shaft
- Head Cover included with purchase