What we say...
This putter puts a progressive twist on a classic mallet design. With a smaller head and the carve-out behind the face, this putter has a soft, yet solid feel. The black and white sloping grooves provide ease of alignment, while the raised back and deeper face supports a higher center of gravity for consistent sweet spot contact.
The putter head has CNC milled surfaces and is fully face balanced. The head weighs approximately 465 grams, and there is a 250 gram weight in the grip end of the shaft that creates a balance point that is 75% higher up the shaft than a conventional putter. The overall weight is approximately 850 grams.
The custom shaft by True Temper has a satin finish, and the grip is a custom Winn Grip with a flat front and a pistol back.
The Heavy Putter G3-DF is available in standard lengths from 32-36" (right-handed only), and can be ordered as a custom putter in other lengths.
- 303 Stainless Steel with CNC milled surfaces
- Grooved face pattern
- Total Putter Weight = +/- 850 grams
- Head Weight = +/- 465 grams
- Weight Management System (weight in grip end of shaft) = 250 grams
- Stock lengths 32" – 36" (custom lengths available 30"-38")
- Dexterity: Right hand only
- Lie Angle = 72°
- Loft = 3°
- Custom Winn Grip
- Custom True Temper steel satin shaft
- Head Cover included with purchase