What we say...
The milled back cavity insert also interacts with the milled stainless steel body to enhance feedback and create a solid, crisp, silky feel that is unprecedented and must be experienced to understand. 100% Milled and Made in USA
The M5W is a slight oversize mallet with double bend center shaft and RifleScope Technology. The double bend allows for a hand position slightly in front of the head (forward press) while still offering precision RST.
- 100% milled 303 stainless steel head accounting for 95% of mass.
- 100% milled 6061 lightweight aircraft aluminum back cavity insert.
- Creates higher moment of inertia (MOI) and an expanded sweet spot.
- Merges with 303 stainless steel head to enhance feedback and feel.
- Standard head weight 345 grams, loft 3.5 degrees, lie angle 70 degrees.
- Standard grip is a Golf Pride classic 3 size options.
- The M5W is available in left hand.
- Custom lie and length options available.
Weight: 345 grams
Loft: 3.5 degrees
Shaft: True Temper
Shaft angles: 68° 70° 72°
Head Cover: Limited Edition mSeries Headcover