Kent - the Garden of England - is fairly bursting with superb 2-FORE!-1 courses offering half-price golf (with a 2-FORE!-1 voucher).
Here's six of the very best in this outstanding golfing county:
* Hever Castle - home of a par-72 Championship track and a splendid nine-holer (Prince's course).
* Leeds Castle - one of the best, most dramatic nine hole courses around.
* Tudor Park - quality Marriott stay and play venue.
* Redlibbets - matured and established itself well since opening in 1996.
* Walmer & Kingsdown - excellent clifftop course just down the coast from Royal St George's.