10 things you can't afford to miss in the new issue of Today's Golfer magazine!
The September issue of Today's Golfer is out now, featuring the fantastic mix of tours news, equipment reviews that will help you choose better clubs, and instruction that will save you shots next time you're on the course. As well as that, here are 10 things you definitely won't want to miss.
1. Meet Today's Golfer's new columnist... Meghan MacLaren
The Ladies European Tour star now has her own monthly column in Today's Golfer.
2. Save shots on par 5s
We reveal the strategy and shot-by-shot technique that will turn par 5s into a feast of birdies and eagles.
3. Cure the shanks
Leading coach Gareth Benson has a simple way to get you hitting your short shots out of the middle instead of the hosel.
4. Nail the perfect golf nutrition
The best players in the world pay close attention to what they eat before and during a round. We reveal the perfect food plan to prevent those struggles with fatigue near the end of the round.
5. How Brooks Koepka became a golfing powerhouse
We reveal what took Koepka from also-ran to golf's main man.
6. How golf clubs have adapted
Golf has seen a huge boom post-lockdown, but clubs are handling it in very different ways. We look at the most unique stories.
7. The secrets behind the new Bryson DeChambeau
How the golf scientist transformed himself into golf's biggest hitter.
8. Exclusive interview with European Ryder Cup captain Padraig Harrington
Europe's leader reflects on a lifetime in golf.
9. How to choose the right fairway wood
We reveal the key questions you need to answer when making a decision and name the top models of 2020.
10. Should you buy mail order balls?
They're much cheaper, but how does the performance and feel stack up against leading golf balls?