Have you joined in our Cut Your Score '07 campaign? If not, why not? We offer free tips and video drills to help YOU improve your game. In Part 1 last month our interactive instruction series will have sharpened your long game skills and now in the second part we're hitting the greens.
Your short game is your biggest score saver. Master every touch shot around the green and you'll be cutting your handicap in no time. In the July issue of Today's Golfer we have tips and drills on all aspects of the short game, so whether you're a nervous short putter, can't get out of bunkers or yip your chips, we have the solution.
WATCH THESE NOW...
1. Confident short putting: If you're a nervous short putter, help is at hand. We have the full-proof method needed to wrap those two-footers with confidence into the back of the cup.
2. Chipping control: Whether you thin or fat your chips, try this simple tip to strike the ball crisply with spin and stop on the greens.
3. Perfect pitch control: Perfect pitch shot control is essential if you want to get up and down from 100 yards and in. Knock your approach shots dead by using our technique.
4. Fairway bunker shots: The fairway bunker shot is one of the most difficult in golf. Strike the ball cleanly out of the sand and land it on the green by following these tips.
5. Knock your long putts dead: Eradicate three-putts from your scorecard by learning how to develop the perfect pace control to lag all your long putts dead.
6. Greenside Pitch: Get up and down from around the green by following this simple pitch technique.
Join us next month for tips on how to raise your game...
FREE GAME ASSESSMENT
By registering online with Cranfield Golf Academy you'll be entitled to a FREE 60-minute personal game assessment with a professional at one of the Cranfield Golf Academy's 10 UK bases, which normally costs £25.
WIN A WEEK IN SPAIN!
Everyone who registers will go into a lucky dip, with the winner (and partner/mate) landing return flights, three nights accommodation at the brand-new four star Barcelo Hotel and Spa on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis, plus daily tuition on all aspects of the game from your swing technique to short game, psychology, course management and much more at the Cranfield Golf Academy in Costa Ballena, Spain.