What we say
Another Braid creation, Kirkistown is a challenging par 69 featuring several long and strong par 4s and has been voted 12th best course in Northern Ireland. You’ll do well to achieve par at the par-4 10th with its elevated green.
Kirkistown Castle is widely regarded as one of the best Par 69 golf courses you are ever likely to encounter.
Being situated at the seaside means that wind is usually a significant feature in your round, but this means that every day is a new challenge - one of the reasons why we love the game so much. Kirkistown Castle will certainly not let you down in this respect.
The Par of 69 belies a number of long and strong Par 4's and it is these holes which make the golf course the fine test of golf that it is. The signature hole at Kirkistown Castle is the Par 4 10th with an elevated, pulpit green. If you can par this hole you can really regard yourself as a golfer.
The bunkering on the golf course was designed by the legendary James Braid.
You will have had the opportunity to try out every club in your bag by the time you reach the 18th green.
- TG Rating
- Players Rating
- Address 142 Main Road, , Cloughey
- Tel 028 4277 1233
- Website www.linksgolfkirkistown.com
|Green Fees||Mon-Fri £27.50; Sat-Sun £33.|
|Course Length||6,167 yards (5,639 metres)|
- Course does not have: Bar
- Course does not have: Buggy Hire
- Course does not have: Driving Range
- Course does not have: Practice Green
- Course does not have: Pro Shop
- Course does not have: Restaurant
- Course does not have: Trolley Hire
- Course has: Dress Code
- Course does not have: Club Hire
- Course has: Handicap